Isle of Wight Steam Railway Folk
Meet the Railway Folk at Havenstreet between 30th July & 1st August and enter their quirky, haphazard world of street theatre.Three days of fun and chaos with Circus Sensible and the Railway Folk – who are guaranteed to be anything but sensible.Take your seat under the Big Top, practice your circus skills and just enjoy the entertainment, all included in the price of your ticket.Having previously sharpened their skills with the farmyard, the Railway Folk are far from daunted when a travelling circus rolls up at Havenstreet and decides to stay for a few days.
Featuring Jenny, Tamp, Ratchet, Burt, Max, Penny, Dusty, Nipper, Mrs Cumberpatch, Old George, Mr Beeching, SmokeBox the Station Cat and Basil the Station Mouse. This host of captivating characters and imaginative street theatre will appeal to everyone aged from two to 102 years!
While Dusty the Station Master tries to take control, Max the Guard gets tangled in the Big Top, Nipper is digging out his stilts and Derek sees himself as Ringmaster. Mr Beeching, of course, is already counting the cost and wishing he could perform a vanishing trick!
- To complete your day out there’s all sorts of fun and
- activities for families to enjoy:
- Steam train rides – Special two-train service in operation.
- Big Top Show and Circus skills with Circus Sensible.
- Lots of fun with Old George and his speciality ‘chicken juggling’…!
- Bird displays by Haven Falconry.
- Train Story Visitor Centre with interactive gallery for parents and children to enjoy.
- Woodland Walk.
Buy your tickets online and save!
Adult £11.50 Child (5-15) £6.00, Infant (0-4) FREE,
Family (two adults and two children) £29.00.
Admission to the Haven Falconry Bird of Prey Centre is included in the event admission price.
Visit iwsteamrailway.co.uk or
call (01983) 882204 for more information.